1-Hour power topics
Seminars, webinars, workshops
Lifestyle lecture series
Health and wellness fairs
CEO lifestyle coaching
“Business leaders have the ability to reduce the factors that significantly impact productivity loss by implementing comprehensive, best practice workplace wellness programs focused on well-being improvement, which, in turn, can lead to improvements in team members satisfaction, productivity and profitability for employers”
“Manuel's presentation blew us out of the water and inspired us all to begin the journey with a healthy relationship with food”
“Wow! This session was worth the entire conference registration. The information was very helpful and the presenter really knew how to capture an audience.”
“One of the most engaging speakers I have heard in a while. Manuel was impressive while maintaining approachability. Lots of valuable information that left me charged and inspired!”
Starting or enhancing a wellness program doesn't have to mean installing a fitness center or hiring a full-time wellness coach.
Invite Manuel Villacorta to educate your team members, empower them to make the right food choices and motivate them to take charge of their own health.
Speaking engagements featuring Manuel Villacorta and his Eating Free program are content-filled, interactive and dynamic.
What does the eating free way of life mean to your organization?
The answer is simple. Eating Free is a realistic approach, a life changing philosophy, a balanced approach to wellness and weight management.
Your organization will be able to provide its team members with a new, exciting and science-based nutrition and well-balanced approach to wellness.
Why are your team member benefit costs rising and productivity decreasing?
Poor health habits hurt team members productivity
Control your health care costs and increase productivity by introducing the Eating Free philosophy to all of your team members.
Today, our country is in crisis. We are a fat, starving nation, experiencing disorder eating in the extreme. We demonize food, we impose dangerous restrictions, and we add more stress and cut down on our precious sleep time. We have a complete disconnect with portion sizes, misconceptions of what is healthy and we don’t know what and how to eat:
- Team members with unhealthy diets are 66 percent more likely to be less productive than those who regularly eat whole grains, fruits and vegetables.
- Study shows that total health-related team members productivity loss accounts for 77 percent of all such loss and costs employers two to three times more than annual health care expenses.
- 70% of Americans are overweight or obese and at the going rate, 90% of Americans will be obese by the year 2030.
- Each year an estimated 80 million Americans go on a diet and are spending over $50 billion to lose weight, only to see their waistlines grow wider. 97% of dieters gained it all back within five years.
- The medical care costs of obesity in the United States are a staggering more than $147 billion per year. Obesity now accounts for about 9.1% of medical spending.
- If Americans continue to pack on pounds, obesity will cost the USA about $344 billion in medical-related expenses by 2018.
Watch Manuel engaging his audience